Last updated: May 4, 2016
Welcome to the National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd website (also trading as natcott.com). The following Terms of Service govern your use of this website. If you visit or shop at natcott.com, you accept these conditions, so please read them carefully.
No Professional Advice
When you visit natcott.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically and are consenting to receive communications from us electronically regarding a purchase or response to a question or comment or because you have chosen to receive promotional, legal or reminder emails about your contact lenses. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Unless otherwise noted, all information, account information, articles, data, images, passwords, customer numbers, screens, text, user names, web pages or other materials (collectively, the “Content”) appearing on the website are the exclusive property of National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd or its subsidiaries:
- All information, products, services, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software and other Content contained on or used in the website is protected by Trinidad & Tobago and international copyright laws. All rights reserved. Please assume that everything you see or read on the website is copyrighted to, or used with permission from natcott.com unless otherwise noted.
- The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade dress (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd or others. The Trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits (insert company name). All other trademarks not owned by National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd or its subsidiaries that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd or its subsidiaries.
- Images of people, objects or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd.
- We own or use by permission all software contained on the website, including without limitation all HTML code. Copyright and other laws and international treaty provisions protect this software. The law expressly prohibits any modification, redistribution or reproduction of the software, and such actions could result in severe civil and criminal penalties. We will seek and support prosecuting violators to the maximum extent possible.
- You may not copy, display, distribute, download, license, modify, publish, re-post, reproduce, reuse, sell, transmit, use to create a derivative work or otherwise use the Content of the website for public or commercial purposes without National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd’s authorization. Nothing on this website shall be construed to confer any grant or license of any intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, by implication or otherwise.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users involved in such violations.
We also reserve the right to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Website License and Prohibited Uses
National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd grant you a license to access and make personal use of this website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent. This license does not include the use of the website to do any of the following, including but not to:
- resell or commercially use this website or its contents;
- download or copy any account information for the benefit of another merchant or other person or entity;
- use any false or inaccurate information for purposes of establishing an account with us;
- provide any information or take any other action with the purpose of establishing an account with us in order to place test orders;
- delete or revise any material or other information of ours or any other user;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- collect or otherwise use any data located on the website for litigation or legislative purposes;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website’s infrastructure;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activity being conducted on this website;
- use any engine, software, tool, agent or other mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the website other than (i) the search engine and search agents available from natcott.com and (ii) generally available third party web browsers
- allow any other person or entity to use your Customer ID Number or other identifying information;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service; or
You further agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation, actions such as:
- accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to or overloading, using any type of spyware or redirecting software, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing” the website;
- forcing the placement of cookies;
- sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting.
This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of natcott.com without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing natcott.com name or Trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us.
Reselling Products Prohibited
You are absolutely prohibited from reselling in any manner any products you purchase from natcott.com, whether you purchased the products through the website or by any other means.
Reviews, Comments, Communications and Other Content
We welcome your comments regarding our products, services and website. You may post reviews, comments and other content and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a communication or other content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but we do not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd and any of our sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd for all claims resulting from content you supply. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us and provide the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the website where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is either the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
- an electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Our agent for notice claims of copyright infringement on the website can be reached as follows:
500 Eastern Main Road
Trinidad & Tobago W.I.
Phone: +868 642-0375
We attempt to be as accurate as possible in describing offered products. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this website are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product we offer is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
At this time National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd is only legally permitted to ship within Trinidad and Tobago and to its existing customers.
We may elect to electronically monitor areas of this website and may disclose any Content, records or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the website; or (iii) to protect our rights or property or the rights of the users. We are not responsible for screening, policing, editing or monitoring such Content. If notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal or offensive Content, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Content from the website.
We may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of the website, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user or us.
Because customer service is paramount to our business, we reserve the right to refuse to sell products to you if it reasonably appears to us that you intend to resell the products. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities of items purchased by each customer.
Links to Third Party Websites
Occasionally, we may make available a link to a third party’s website. These links will let you leave this website. The linked websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked website. We provide the links to you only as a convenience. We do not endorse any third party linked website or its use or contents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR E-MAIL SENT FROM National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. National Shoe & Occupational Solutions Ltd WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of Trinidad & Tobago, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms of Service and any dispute of any sort that might arise between us.