On-site Visits, Technical Support and After-Sales Service
- National Shoe and Occupational Solutions Ltd. has been serving the needs of customers since 1954. Our staff receives ongoing training in product knowledge on the products that our company sells.
- Our corporate sales officers and our HSE Officer will visit your company to inspect your work environment to determine your specific needs.
- After examining your needs and analyzing our products, we determine the most suitable products to perform the required job safely and comfortably.
- Our sales staff is trained to assess if your company’s staff will need training in products received. If the need is found, our staff will provide the training.
- When products are delivered to your company, National Shoe will initially call &/ or visit the customer within one to three (1-3) weeks to determine customer’s satisfaction with products.
- If necessary, arrangements are made for exchanges and product style replacements.
- Follow-Up calls/visits are also made one to three months to determine product performance and to determine your company’s future needs.